From sociably acceptable, to evil......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From sociably acceptable, to evil......

Post by Daywalker on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:03 pm

I am still amazed at the way people base their beliefs on how an item is perceived...

My NEF 20 gauge before the transformation:

My NEF 20 gauge after the transformation and becomes evil to the same public that accepted it before:

Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: From sociably acceptable, to evil......

Post by tripples on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 pm

That just looks so much more unsafe, you better make sure you get propper training on that assault single shot!

Even worse I know you have young children in your house and you want to own such a firearm, how dare you! I'm starting to change my thoughts about you.

What a discrace to the respectable firearms owners in this country.

Just joking of course.

tripples

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle60 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 pm

A point well made! If the above was presented in the media, the before picture would be perceived as a firearm primarily used for hunting. The after picture would be taken to mean that it belches death and destruction everywhere and is evil incarnate.
eagle60

Back to top Go down

Post by EdgarEg on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:20 pm

That gun in the first picture probably would not but that second one is very likely to jump up and shoot a bunch of people! I thought you knew better than to create such a monster!
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:58 am

I made a video where I transformed this shotgun. The video is called Perception of an Assault Weapon. I will post it in the youtube section. I may have rambled too much and may have gotten some of my information crossed, however, the point is there....

Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 am

When you really think about it, what "they" don't like are weapons that are more efficient and more user friendly.

They'd much rather have use dumping in loose powder and jambing in an "eco-friendly" projectile with a long stick.

Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 am

One of the reason for the collapsible stock, a reason "they" will never accept, is that my son, right now, his length of pull is small. As he grows, you can extend the stock to grow with him. Part of me bought the set for spite, however, larger part of me bought it so that the shotgun can grow with my son... And the fact I get a chance to try and prove a point LOL...

Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EdgarEg on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Daywalker wrote: my son
What?! You're letting a kid touch a gun?! There is no end to your evil, is there!? Twisted Evil
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJoxford on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

I watched the video somewhere online before I joined ATG... You made an excellent point.

Some people will never get it... Sleep

Your son liking it?
SirJoxford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasquatch-1 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:07 am

Until you explained the collapsable stock idea, I saw NO reason to waste money on a conversion like this. That is, other then to iritate liberals. When they look at it and declare that it is an assault rifle you ask, "How can a single shot shotgun be considered an assault rifle?" It isn't even a rifle!

Another question, How in the heck do you keep your loading bench so neat? affraid
Sasquatch-1

Back to top Go down

Post by george457d on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:42 pm

I'll bet that Evil look'n black gun can shoot around the corner and go thru 15 city councilmen on their way to church ... Well them single shot ,pump action ,full-auto is so scary , all you need to do is just walk by a bank and they'll toss money out the door ...
Troll
lol!
george457d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top