I have the Encore curse.. HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have the Encore curse.. HELP!

Post by RemMan700 on Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 am

Well apparently there is a curse that comes with buying a Thompson Center Encore or Contender. The curse is that you cannot make up your mind on what your next barrel/accessory is going to be. Right now I have a scoped Encore pistol in .243 win. I was thinking about getting a barrel in 7mm-08 but I can't decide if I want to get it in a pistol barrel or get it in a rifle barrel and also get the rifle stock set. Then there is the decision do I get a stainless barrel or a blued barrel (I have a blued receiver but mix matching is ok in the Encore world). Plus I already have a bolt gun in .308 which is similar to 7mm-08 so I ask myself if I really need the barrel.

..... or do I want to sell my Mossberg slug barrel and get the 12 ga slug barrel for my Encore. Shocked drunken scratch

RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Re: I have the Encore curse.. HELP!

Post by hawcer on Thu May 09, 2013 11:07 am

D) all of the above

...is the best answer in this particular situation. Wink

Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RemMan700 on Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 am

Hawcer, I don't think my chief financial officer will approve of an "all of the above" purchase. LOL

I usually get a response of "get a second job".
RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top