Embeding Youtube vids in the Youtube section.

:: Stickies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Embeding Youtube vids in the Youtube section.

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Bare with me here. It isn't as simple as other sites where you copy and paste url and the video shows up. I have searched and found how to embed videos here. It does take a couple extra steps and a command tag in order to embed. I will make this as simple as possible. At least I hope.
This area is for you to showcase your vids on the topics of firearms, reloading, and yes Mohunter, archery too. lol!

What you need to do is go to youtube and have the video play outside of your channel to get the embeded code.
Below the video screen, you will see add, share and then the wording embed.

Click on embed and copy that whole selection. When you click it it will auto highlight and then you can right click and copy.

In the boxes below that you can uncheck the box that states shows related vid.

In your post on here, you need to start out your command tag with [youtube]paste the embed code[/youtube] at the end.

If you have problems doing this, You can contact me and let me know what video and where and I can get the embed code and i will post it in your post for you.

I have faith that everyone here will be able to do this. If you want to, simply putting the link will work too. You will just have to navigate outside the forum...

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atgreloading.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Embeding Youtube vids in the Youtube section.

Post by Daywalker on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am

Update. I have noticed some of the icons when you type your reply or posting a topic. You can copy the url of the youtube vid that you want to post into the forum. When you are typing, look along the top of the typing box and look for the icon that looks like film. When you click that, it will give you a box that you can paste you youtube link into. Just follow the directions and it will automatically embed it for you.

Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top